Personal, Friendly and Professional support
Quality, Health-Safety, Environmental, Medical Device and Oil & Gas, Texas Quality Assurance has what you need!
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to. ISO 9001 forms the foundation and/or a prime example for additional standards across multiple industries around the globe.
For organizations asking how to improve the quality of their products and services and consistently meet their customers’ expectations, ISO 9001 is the most common answer.
Learn more about ISO 9001 for Quality Management and other standards in the ISO 9000 family for standards. If you need more support, feel free to book an appointment with one of our Quality Management Experts online at book.texasqa.com
ISO 9001 is based on the PDCA "Plan- Do-Check-Act" methodology and provides a process based approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization. Specific sections of the standard contain information on many topics, such as:
1. Requirements for a QMS "Quality Management System", including documented information, planning and determining process interactions
2. Responsibilities of management an leadership
3. Management of resources, including internal human resources and external resources such supplies and interested parties
4. Product and Service realization, including the steps from design & development to post delivery
5. Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action
ISO 9001 helps organizations ensure their customers consistently receive high quality products and services, which in turn brings many benefits, including satisfied customers, management, and employees. Because ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system, organizations find that using the standard helps them. From customer satisfaction to reduction in operational costs, and ISO 9001 management system is ideal for most any organization. Regardless if service or manufacturing related, ISO 9001 implementations can be custom fit to your business, your process and your people.
Texas Quality Assurance can partner with you in one several methods including:
Quality | Environmental Management | Occupational Health & Safety | Medical Devices
Oil & GAS Manufacturing and Services