COVID-19 QMS Consultation Plans
Support for small & medium sized business during these unprecedented times.
Texas Quality Assurance provides the most individualized approach to Quality Management Software & Services in the United States, and the COVID-19 downturn and low Oil Prices are no exception. We work with manufacturers and service providers from multiple industries to deliver simple, efficient and easy to maintain management systems designed to save you time and energy for what matters most.
Top Management, as well as Quality, Health-Safety, & Environmental Managers, are turning to Texas Quality Assurance during these times because we understand you:
- Are seeking for cost effective ways to provide higher quality products & services
- Are frustrated with not having enough time or resources to focus on Quality & Compliance Management
- Are under pressure to cut waste that is robbing from the bottom line
- Have had it with cookie cutter solutions and “experts” who have little to no real-world experience
Texas Quality Assurance continues to grow and innovate providing the most flexible and effective management services than any of the alternatives.
- Texas Quality Assurance is family owned and operated
- We are a true one-stop shop that provides integrated solutions customized to your business, your process and your people
- We believe in Continual Improvement and to that end, we have re-developed our standard services to help folks like you during these difficult times
QAM Monthly Support
QAP+ "Quality Assurance Monthly" now includes FREE GAP Process Mapping, a $1,750 value included with 12 month commitment.
Documentation & Process Development
Documentation Development based on the results of the GAP Assessment to meet your unique needs. We only charge for what you need, nothing more, nothing less.
Internal Audit & Management Review
We can audit to most any standard and will work side by side with you with an active QAP+ to develop the management review and close out any findings.
Upon completion of the Internal Audit & Management Review, we shift gears to continue to save you time and resources to our standard QAP model.
With any QAP package, receive 10% off all additional QMS services with an active plan.
Our goal is to provide you with low cost monthly support so that you can make best use of your team. We will handle reviewing supplier approvals, helping respond to customer pre-qualifications, closing corrective actions, etc... Let us take the burden of these tasks so you can keep your best people actively engaged throughout the organization.
We will schedule weekly and monthly phone & remote calls, and in person visits as the current climate permits. On top of that, you will receive a monthly status/goals report to outline progress made towards your goal and action items for the following month. Implementing and/or Maintaining your QMS has never been simpler than now, when it counts the most.
Contact us for more details and we will have one of our dedicated QMS Guides help get you started and walk you through the process.